Thursday, May 22, 2008

On a (blog) roll

How many blogs are too many? I joined Live Journal to visit and keep up to date with my friend Nancy (Hi Nancy. I'm talking about you). Nancy has her Live Journal blog, fan fiction blogs, scrapbooking design blogs, personal blogs, Facebook pages, karate blogs, cat blogs (OK. I made up the cat blog. But she might. She's smart enough to keep that kind of thing from me.)

I have to admit. I'm toying with the idea of a photo blog. And wouldn't an anonymous blog be better so I can tell the really, really good stories that everyone has but you can't tell because the relative involved reads this or the person at school might see this? (Makes you want to call me and get the scoop, doesn't it?)

Of course, blogging is more work than it looks, and I need some quality time in front of the TV looking for blog ideas. Eating popsicles and doing research.

My husband might wonder why I don't get a job...

1 comment:

nancy said...

You mean I forgot to mention "Starbuck and Apollo: Epic Cat Tales"? The cats'll never forgive me! BTW, I all for you getting a photo blog. :)