Thursday, July 24, 2008

Can I quit?

Yesterday was one of those days that affirm my lack of skills as a housewife. I burnt a crock pot lasagna beyond all recognition of it as a lasagna. (Is that the cheese or the sauce? Where's the noodles?)

I do know that you aren't supposed to be able to burn something in a crock pot but I have skills, thank you.

I burnt toast, broke dishes, swept and swept and there is still dog hair. The mounds of laundry I have washed are dwarfed by the mounds I have not. I knocked over a giant bin of very small LEGOs.

I gave up before I caused more damage. 

1 comment:

katbaloo said...

I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time... So are we... First of all, you are not alone in burning things in the crock pot- Secondly, on the laundry, I understand how relentless and never ending it is. And lastly.... do yourself a favor and get rid of the legos! lol